I hope you’ve all been well.
Just a quick update tonight. I have updated my website url. If you should have my site bookmarked – please refresh your bookmark!
I am working on putting a collection of short stories together. With hope, it should be done come summer’s end!
Days like today are my favorite! It’s a beautiful spring day in early May. The sounds of birds chirping, leaves finally budding, a fresh breeze blowing, and the gentle warmth of the sun. New beginnings for so many things. We all need a fresh start sometimes. Enjoying the fine weather in Duluth, which lately has been absent, is a good place to start.
I’m taking time to drink ‘Good Morning, Paris’ tea at my favorite tea shop – The Snooty Fox. It’s the only locally owned tea shop in the area. While I’m here it’s time to get some article ideas and questions down.
Let’s see where the day takes this!
Good for many things. Who doesn’t just love and hate when the weather turns sour?! In places like my home town, weather changes from one end to the other…. even on top of the hill versus down by the lake. It makes life interesting, but frustrating.
Some of the things I love about rainy days are:
- Having coffee with friends.
- Reading a great book or magazine (personally, I don’t read Vogue or Allure, but I do enjoy a few writing magazines!).
- Hanging around the house watching the latest Netflix trends or favorite DVDs – yes people still have ‘regular’ DVDs from about 20 years ago.
- Curling up on the couch and loving our fluffy, furry friends. This… is mandatory.
- Taking naps! Enough said. Why did we refuse naps as children?!
- Doing day to day ‘chores’ like putting away laundry and doing dishes. This could be a good thing, but who really wants to, right?
Though there are several things rainy days are good for, there’s always the downside:
- As stated earlier, ‘chores’. We’ll leave that there.
- Going outside. Going from dry and tidy to wet and muddied.
- Everyone seems to be ‘of a mood’.
- Not being able to comfortably do outdoor activities like gardening, walks, and one many of my friends enjoy – frisbee golf.
- I could go on forever, but I’ll end with this: springtime rain/ice storms where driving is hazardous and just plain difficult.
In the end, we need the good and the bad to experience life.
With spring (maybe) coming, it’s time to start new!
I have added some information to this website and will add more as the days pass.
My “About Me” and “Contact Information” can be found when you click on the menu at the top of the main page!
Hello and welcome to my webpage! Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions!